Let's face it. Many of us watch the Super Bowl for the commercials. This year was no exception. From the Taco Bell senior frenzy to the pull-at-your-heartstrings Budweiser, this year's round of commercials aimed to please.
In Campbell, we asked our Facebook Page fans what commercials did it for them. Here's what they had to say:
- Deeana Healy: Taco Bell.
- Catherine Stanton Hickinbotham: Taco Bell for sure!
- Stephanie Hester: Taco Bell!!
- Aaron Brynen: Beyoncé.
- Gary Lee Lemmon: Fast and the Furious 6
- Karen French: Over on Animal Planet (Puppy Bowl) Subaru has a whole slew of commercials geared toward Dog Lovers. If you can check it out. Other wise, the Taco Bell seniors was funny as heck.
- Joe Hernandez: Taco Bell
- Gary Lee Lemmon: The baby go pro commercial
- Karen French: Also the Prom kid in the Audi was pretty cool.
- Kim Broadbeck: None
- Cheryl Blankenship Kupras: Taco Bell en espanol!
- Donna Swartwood Federspiel: Baby e-trade is great and always makes me smile. The KIA Forte one was good too, major wedgie!!!
- Simon Morris: GoPro!
- Deeana Healy: omg, that last Budweiser commercial brought a tear to my eye!!
- Peggy Bryan: Bud totally goes to #1. Clysdales win.
Here are some quick links to watch the Campbell favorites:
Watch the rest of the Super Bowl Commericals here.