It's that time of year. Pumpkin patches begin to appear, haunted houses begin to come out from their seemingly ordinary-looking homes.
Castlemont Elementary is also getting things going for its annual Fall Family Festival but needs the community's help.
In an effort to decrease spending costs, the school is asking for donations to help make it's "Haunted House" materialize this year. Below is a list of items the school is hoping to receive.
Haunted House wish list:
- 10 Rolls of black plastic sheets (the more the better)
- Black wire ties
- Black duct tape
- 3 inch and 3 1/2 inch wood screws
- Wall Decoration (ghosts, rubber bats, monsters, skeletons, tombstones, spider web, zombies, vampires, etc)
- Full size spooky guy or a witch
- Small boom boxes
- Spooky music ( swamp sounds, witch yelling, low creepy sounds with screams, graveyard sounds)
- batteries (AA, D, C)
- Chains - miscellaneous lengths for effects
- Ice (Dry ice and regular ice)
- Pumpkins Large - Whole NOT carved - 20 minimum
- Lighting ( Halloween black lights, etc)
- Lots of volunteers to build and decorate.
If you would like to lend some items for the day of the event please clearly mark the items with your name and phone number.
For more information or to make donations, please Andreea Singh at email@example.com or call 408-910-8836.