The city of Campbell is currently accepting applications for appointments on its Steering Committee on Youth Engagement.
The purpose of the committee is to review and discuss next steps for advancing youth engagement in the community.
The Campbell City Council is looking for:
- Two representatives from local high schools.
- Four at-large representatives from a broad-base of community stakeholders who have an interest in youth engagement.
Applications for and background information on appointments to the steering committee are attached to this article and are also available on the city’s website.
Applications may be submitted:
- By mail to City Manager’s Office ATTN: Al Bito, 70 N. First St.
- By fax to: (408) 374-6889
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last day to submit an application is on Friday, January 11, 2013.
After the application deadline, the names of candidates whose applications best match the city’s needs will be forwarded to the Campbell City Council Advisory Commissioner Appointment Interview Subcommittee for further consideration.
The subcommittee will tentatively make its steering committee member recommendations for final appointments to the city council early February.