The Campbell City Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 2 in the City Hall Council Chamber, 70 N. First St. The meeting also will be telecast live on Campbell’s Government Channel 26.
Among items on the agenda are:
- A public hearing to issue a final decision on the annexation/reorganization of the Cambrian No. 36 county pocket neighborhood into the City of Campbell, and the reorganization of the Central Park neighborhood.
- Under new business: the council will consider a recommendation to adopt a resolution approving a Local Goals and Policies for Community Facilities District, and adopt a Resolution of Intention to Establish a Community Facilities District. This business is related to the annexation/reorganization process of the Cambrian No. 36 county pocket into the City of Campbell.
- Acting as the successor agency for the former redevelopment agency (RDA), the council will consider a recommendation to approve the appointment of Macias Gini & O’Connell LLP to perform a due diligence review and audit on the dissolution of the former RDA.
Among items on the consent calendar are:
- A commendation of Sgt. Richard Shipman for his 31 years of service to the City of Campbell.
- A carnival permit and waiver of fees for St. Lucy Parish School for its upcoming festival.
For general questions about the council agenda, all the City Clerk’s office at 408-866-2117.
-- Patch Staff