Possession/Under the Influence
- David Carrada Hernandez, 40, 10:45 p.m., of San Jose, at El Camino Real and Sylvan Avenue in Mountain View for a misdemeanor related to being under the influence of alcohol, drugs or a controlled substance.
- Ricardo Melendrez, 25, 12:40 p.m., of Gilroy, at 185 Farrell Avenue in Gilroy, for a warrant misdemeanor related to being in possession of a controlled substance.
- Lonnie Woodlief, 33, 3 p.m., of Los Gatos, at 115 Terraine Street in San Jose, for a misdemeanor involving being under the influence of a controlled substance.
Fraud, Possession and Stolen Property
- Amanda Leyva, 28, 9:30 a.m., of Campbell, at 190 Hedding Street in San Jose, for fraud in obtaining Aid for Families with Dependent Children and for three warrants involving possession of a controlled substance, selling or aiding in selling stolen property and petty theft of personal property.
Assault of a Peace Officer, Marijuana Cultivation/Possession
- Jose Garcia, 32, 8:45 a.m., of Bakersfield, at 5770 Croy Road in Morgan Hill, for four felonies related to the cultivation of marijuana, assault of a peace officer with a firearm, possession of firearms while in possession of narcotics and for possession of marijuana or hash for sale.
- Santos Garcia, 33, 8:45 a.m., of Bakersfied, at 1570 Croy Road in Morgan Hill, for three felonies involving possession of marijuana or hash for sale, cultivation of marijuana and for possession of firearms while in possession of narcotics.
Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- Charlie Langenegger, 50, 12:15 p.m., of Sunnyvale, at Wunderlich Drive and Pendergast Avenue in Cupertino, for failure to register as a sex offender.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Michael Fujii, 44, 1 p.m., of Gilroy, at Bay Tree Drive in Gilroy, for two warrant misdemeanors related to a suspended license and for driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Jyotirmoy Ganguly, 50, 9:45 a.m., of Fremont, at Bollinger Road and Chelmsford Drive in Cupertino for three misdemeanor citations involving driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Richard Somerville, 31, 3:40 p.m. of San Jose, at Highway 280 and Foothill Boulevard in Cupertino for driving with expired registration and for two misdemeanors involving driving with privileges revoked or suspended.
- George Fischer, 48, 4 p.m., of San Jose, at Lawrence Expressway and Prospect Road in Saratoga for a misdemeanor related to driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Maria Kang, 50, 11:35 a.m., of Saratoga, at Saratoga Street and Lawrence Street in Saratoga for two warrants involving driving with privileges suspended or revoked and for expired registration.
- Cesar Perez Del Angel, 26, of Campbell, 4:35 p.m., at Prospect Road and Saratoga Street in Saratoga for citations related to a suspended license, failing to provide evidence of financial responsibility upon request and for driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Edward Piggins, 28, 1:22 p.m., of San Jose, at Prospect Road and Titus Road in Saratoga for citations related to not wearing a seat belt, failing to provide evidence of financial responsibility upon request and for driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
Driving While Unlicensed/Under the Influence
- Maria Guarneros, 33, 9:35 a.m., of Mountain View, at Grant Avenue in Pacifica, for two misdemeanors involving obtaining or assisting in documents issued and for driving while unlicensed.
- Antonio Gutierrez, 36, 9 a.m., of Soledad, at the South County Morgan Hill Courthouse, 301 Diana Avenue in Morgan Hill, for three warrants involving driving while unlicensed, driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.08 or higher and for driving under the influence.
Theft and Probation Violation
- Marc Soliman, 35, 5:20 p.m., of Milpitas, at White Road and Madeline Drive in San Jose for a misdemeanor related to driving under the influence and two felonies involving theft or unauthorized use of a vehicle and rearrest for probation violation.
Hit-and-Run, Driving with Privileges Suspended/Revoked
- Irene Pagan, 29, 3:30 p.m., of Milpitas, at Kings County Jail, located at 1444 W. Lacey Blvd. in Hanford, for two misdemeanor warrants involving hit-and-run and driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- John Camacho, 35, 7:45 p.m., of Gilroy, at Las Animas Avenue in Gilroy for a felony parole hold.
- Raj Budhraja, 73, 12:59 p.m., of San Jose, at Stevens Creek Boulevard in Cupertino for petty theft of personal property.
- Bradley Strazzarino, 25, 9:37 a.m., of San Ramon, at Matilija Drive in Los Gatos, for petty theft of personal property.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.
Are you Patched in? Get the FREE Patch newsletter each morning, register here.