Inflicting Corporal Injury
- Edwin Pauneto, 36, of Gilroy, July 18, 11:15 a.m., at 8655 Leavesley Road in Gilroy, for threatening to commit a crime with intent to terrorize, inflicting corporal injury on spouse or cohabitant and false imprisonment. Bail set at $50,000.
Under the Influence
- Robert Villalovos, 59, of Morgan Hill, July 17, 11:30 p.m., at Story Road and S White Road in San Jose, for a misdemeanor involving being under the influence of a controlled substance. Bail set at $5,000.
- Ronald Schmiedeberg, 33, of Santa Clara, July 18, 10:55 a.m., at San Mateo County Jail, for a warrant involving being under the influence of a controlled substance and possessing a controlled substance.
- Heather Plottel, 40, of Sunnyvale, July 18, 11:00 p.m., at El Camino Real and Lawrence Expressway in Santa Clara, for being under the influence of alcohol, drugs or a controlled substance.
- Christopher Nielsen, 50, of Gilroy, July 18, 6:00 a.m., in Monterey County, for expired registration, driving with privileges suspend or revoked, driving with a 0.08 or higher blood alcohol content and driving under the influence. Bail set at $10,000.
- Terrance Reese, 23, of Milpitas, July 18, 10:00 a.m., in Stanilaus County, for suspended license, driving with a 0.08 or high blood alcohol content, driving with privileges suspended or revoked, and obstructing or resisting a public officer.
- Janna Luoma, 35, of Los Gatos, July 18, 11:35 p.m., at Saratoga Ave. and El Paseo De Saratoga, for driving under the influence.
- Matthew Moyles, 29, of Morgan Hill, July 18, 3:00 p.m., at 301 Diana Ave. in Morgan Hill, for driving with a 0.08 or higher blood alcohol content.
- Daniel Contreras, 43, of Gilroy, July 18, 2:20 p.m., at 301 Diana Ave. in Morgan Hill, for battery against spouse or cohabitant.
Vehicle Code Violation
- Julie Philips, 46, of Milpitas, July 19, 5:25 p.m., at the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office, 55 W Younger Ave. in San Jose, for failing to provide evidence of financial responsibility, driving with privileges suspended or revoked and driving with license suspended or revoked.
- Rodney Moy, 40, of San Jose, July 14, 9:45 p.m., at Homestead Road and De Anza Blvd. in Cupertino, for driving with a suspended license.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, send an e-mail to Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.
Are you Patched in? Get the FREE Patch newsletter each morning. Register here.