- Ivan Pantic, 42, of Redwood City, July 10, 10:07 a.m., at 615 Hawes in Cupertino, for misdemeanor hit-and-run, driving while unlicensed, felony DUI and DUI and causing bodily injury to another person while under the influence. Bail set at $245,000.
- Juan Juarez, 25, of San Jose, July 10, 12:10 a.m., at Big Basin Way and 6th in Saratoga, for misusing youth pass. Bail set at $5,000.
Vehicle Code Violations
- John Sare, 21, of San Jose, July 10, 11 a.m., at Stevens Creek Boulevard and Saich in Cupertino, for expired registration and driving with privileges suspended or revoked. Bail set at $5,000.
- Stephanie Juarez, 31, of Gilroy, 10:48 p.m., at 5750 Frazier Lake Road in Gilroy, for misdemenaor expired registration, driving with privileges suspended or revoked, driving under the influence and evading a police officer while in the vehicle. Bail set at $7,500.
- Isaac Rodriguez, 19, of Gilroy, July 10, 10:55 a.m., at the South County Courthouse in Morgan Hill, for vandalism of damages between $5,000 and $50,000.
- Jason Booten, 23, of San Martin, July 10, 12 noon, at the at the South County Courthouse in Morgan Hill, for driving with a suspended license.
- Pamela Bonneau, 54, of Campbell, July 10, 3 p.m., at the Santa Clara County Superior Court, 115 Terraine in San Jose, for reckless driving.
- Lisa Legardia, 38, of Morgan Hill, July 10, 3:30 p.m., at the Santa Clara County Superior Court, 115 Terraine in San Jose, for possession of narcotics paraphernalia and petty theft.
- Mariya Orlova, 20, of Palo Alto, July 4, 10:53 p.m., at Conception Road and Corte Madera Lane in Los Altos Hills, for misdemeanor possession of alcohol in vehicle while under the age of 21.
- Robert Ridley, 38, of Sunnyvale, July 11, 10 a.m., for misdemeanor unlawful possession of paraphernalia. Bail set at $5,000.
- Angela Visairo, 24, of Mountain View, July 11, 3:50 p.m., for felony possession of controlled substance for sale.
- Dixon Derek, 27, of Milpitas, July 11, 12:20 p.m., at Santa Rita County Jail, for felony second-degree robbery, and misdemeanor being under the influence of alcohol, drugs, controlled substance.
Unlawful Sexual Intercourse
- Brandon Gibbs, 20, of San Jose, July 10, 5:30 p.m., at 10123 Wolfe Road in Cupertino, for felony unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor who is more than three years younger. Bail set at $10,000.
- Annette Hansen, 53, of Cupertino, July 5, 10:35 a.m., at 20955 Stevens Creek Blvd. in Cupertino, for misdemeanor petty theft of personal property/larceny.
- Sean Brown, 42, of Santa Clara, July 5, 2:30 p.m., at 20955 Stevens Creek Blvd. in Cupertino, for petty theft of personal property/larceny.
- Dynzel Brown, 18, of Sunnyvale, July 10, 2:05 p.m., at 648 Beregas Ave. in Sunnyvale, for misdemeanor battery on former spouse, finance or cohabitant and felony false imprisonment. Bail set at $25,000.
- Donnell Carter, 19, of Sunnyvale, July 3, 5:54 p.m., at King Road and Alum Rock Avenue in San Jose, for misdemeanor battery on any person on public transit.
- Daniel Contreras, 43, of Gilroy, July 11, 2:15 p.m., at 301 Butterfield Blvd. in Morgan Hill, for misdemeanor battery against spouse, cohabitant or fiance. Bail set at $25,000.
- Michael Weiser, 44, of Sunnyvale, July 11, 12:25 a.m., at De Anza Boulevard and Highway 280 in Cupertino, for DUI.
Obstruction of Justice
- Stephen Ferrero, 52, of Morgan Hill, July 11, 10:55 a.m., at Mariani Avenue and De Anza Boulevard in Cupertino, for misdemeanor resisting, delaying, obstructing a peace officer and failing to stop at red signal. Bail set at $1,500.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, send an e-mail to Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.