Victor Ahumada, 28, of Gilroy, May 11, 9:45 a.m., at the Contra Costa Jail, for six felonies related to transportation, selling, furnishing, administering or giving away a controlled substance. Bail set at $125,000.
- Sandeep Sazeen, 36, of San Jose, May 11, 1:15 a.m., at Hamilton and Bascom avenues in Campbell, for DUI.
- Gabrielle Bornstein, 18, of Cupertino, May 12, 2:56 p.m., at Cupertino Road and Foothill Boulevard in Cupertino, for DUI.
- Jesus Lazaro, 26, of Gilroy, May 13, 10 p.m., at Murray and LOOF in Gilroy, for DUI. Bail set at $5,000.
- Charles Buelow, 19, of Mountain View, May 14, 1:50 p.m., at 270 Grant Ave. in Palo Alto, for using or being under the influence of a controlled substance and DUI.
- Maricela Cervantes, 41, of Gilroy, May 11, 9:20 a.m., at the South County Courthouse in Morgan Hill, for battery. Bail set at $10,000.
- Dubin Bennett, 49, of Saratoga, May 13, 10:05 a.m., at 16880 Bohlman Road in Saratoga, for false imprisonment and batter on former spouse, fiance or cohabitant.
- Alexandria Einhorn, 21, of Gilroy, May 11, 9:50 p.m., at Camino Arroyo and Lindstead Road in Gilroy, for possession of a controlled substance and driving under the influence. Bail set at $17,500.
- Joseph Padilla, 52, of Milpitas, May 13, 12 p.m., at Fruitdale and Bascom avenues in San Jose, for felony possession of narcotics or a controlled substance. Bail set at $10,000.
- Nicole Aquino, 27, of Morgan Hill, Nov. 2, 2011, 6:13 p.m., at 16800 Barnell Ave. in Morgan Hill, for possession of narcotics paraphernalia.
Elizabeth Teixeira, 31, of Milpitas, May 14, 3:30 p.m., at the San Jose Hall of Justice at 190 W. Hedding St., for forgery related to false checks, records or certificate.
Sarah Skow, 33, of San Jose, March 8, 12:20 p.m., at Red Fir and Noble Fir courts in Cupertino, for unsafe driving and a hit-and-run.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Humberto Covian, 35, of Hollister, May 12, 1:30 p.m., at Bolsa Bloomfield in Gilroy, for driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Adrian Delenon, 33, of San Jose, May 10, 4:10 p.m., at Foothill Boulevard and Voss Avenue in Cupertino, for driving with privileges suspended or revoked and driving without due caution.
Under the Influence
- Steven Rohlff, 38, of Los Altos, May 12, 11:15 p.m., at 20430 Los Gatos-Saratoga Road in Saratoga, for being under the influence of drugs, alcohol or a controlled substance. Bail set at $250.
- Sarah Kohler, 40, of Morgan Hill, May 14, 10:40 p.m., at Santa Teresa Boulevard and Highland Avenue in San Martin, for using or being under the influence of a controlled substance. Bail set at $5,000.
Sophia Gomez, 27, of San Jose, May 12, 11:45 p.m., at Summit Road in Los Gatos, for felony grand theft by employee.
Jason Gilliland, 39, of Campbell, May 13, 5:30 p.m., at Bascom and Apricot avenues in San Jose, for possession of material or device for arson.
Protective Order Violation
Conception Catano, 42, of Gilroy, May 14, 2:25 a.m., at Wren and El Invierno in Gilroy, for violation of a protective order. Bail set at $5,000.
Destruction of Evidence
Richard Malott, 42, of Milpitas, May 14, 11:15 a.m., at W. Hedding Street and Guadalupe Pkwy in San Jose, for destroying or concealing evidence.
Jermaine Register, 32, of Mountain View, May 14, 3:30 p.m., at 270 Grant Avenue in Palo Alto, for threatening to commit crime resulting in death or injury of a person, resisting, delaying or obstructing a peace officer, trespassing on closed lands and trespass by entering and occupying. Bail set at $25,000.
Resisting a Peace Officer
Nora Fung, 64, of Cupertino, May 11, 1:50 p.m., at Miller Avenue in Cupertino, for resisting, delaying or obstructing a peace officer and petty theft of personal property/larceny.
Kytra Verbowski, 19, of San Jose, May 13, 4:47 a.m., at Highway 85 and Winchester Boulevard in Saratoga, for possession of alcoholic beverage and being under the age of 21.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.