It was rainy all morning and I thought I'd ask my readers on Facebook where they go for a good bowl of soup. The response was overwhelming so I thought I'd share it here and ask: Where do you go in Campbell for some good soup?
Here's what readers said on Facebook:
- Amanda Jo Fisk: Erik's delicafe
- Vanessa Shaushkin: Good question.
- Stacy Buzbee-Lorenzen: The new Asian Bistro on Hamilton has really good chicken Pho
- Megan Robinson Gage: Effie's - for French Onion Soup
Eric's Deli - for butternut squash soup in a sourdough bread bowl
- Campbell Patch: Mmm... Stacy, are you talking about this place: Authentic Fine Vietnamese Cuisine in Campbell
- Elizabeth Betrous: Definitely Asian Bistro on Hamilton across from Safeway. Phô-licious!
- Lance Wells: Aquí
- Milad Shaeghi: Panera Bread on Hamilton
- Selvi Katir: La Pizzeria has amazing soup!
- Randy Musterer: Sushi Confidential has great Udon soups....chicken, beef, seafood, or vegetarian! They even have a Miso Clam Chowder.
- Kelly Young Crowley: Little Lou's BBQ has pho and clam chowder (weird for a bbq place I know) but both are delicious!
- Sam Cardiff: El Guapos chicken Tortilla soup
- Campbell Patch: So... Now I'm REALLY hungry! haha. And since I'm downtown ... what time are you open, Randy Musterer and Sam Cardiff?
- Sam Cardiff: 11:30
- Randy Musterer: Sushi [Confidential] opens at 11:30am as well!
And what they said on Twitter:
- ADA〽 @adamvales: @CampbllPatch the chili at togo's is off the page
- Frank Fuselier @Grumpydoc: @CampbllPatch Erik's. And short drive to Gunther's, too.
Where do you go, Campbell? Share with us in the comments section below!