From time to time, I like to remind you, our loyal readers, followers and supporters of why Campbell Patch exists.
Help me help you. The Campbell Patch site is aimed at being a resource for you, the community and the more you interact with it, leave comments, post announcements, events, share your interests and passions with a blog and leave news tips, the better a resource it will become!
Think of it as a virtual phone tree/coffee shop/gathering place.
Help me spread the word.
- Are you on facebook? Join the conversation!
- Do you prefer Twitter? We're there too.
- Shutterbug? Follow us on Instagr.am with your iphone or android @campbell_patch.
- Rather stay in the loop over your morning coffee? Sign up for our newsletter.
- Do you have a blog or website? Give us a hand by adding our widget.
Help me by letting me know if your nonprofit/business/school needs a hand spreading the word or if you know of some local students/teachers/neighbors/business owners/community activists that should be highlighted.
Tell me if there's an issue in your neighborhood that needs addressing or if there's a question that has been irking you.
And if there's something you'd like to see more of/less of, speak up! I take my cues from you, the community. And I'm all ears. :)