The Downtown Campbell Wine Walk is back for its second installment of 2012.
The event, which is a self-guided wine tasting at various business establishments is the Downtown Campbell Business Association's largest fundraiser and has sold out in the past.
As to what visitors can expect, this is what organizers had to say.
"They have the pleasure of visitng 28 retailers that they may have never been to before and meet with the wine makers," says DCBA President and Wine Walk Organizer Sonya Paz.
Along with the complimentary wine glasses and one-ounce pours, participants will have a chance to enjoy late-night shopping, live music and light appetizers.
Organizers are also still looking for volunteers to help out as ambassadors, ticket takers and sellers as well as to pass out wine glasses, put balloons out and collect wine bottles for the raffles, Paz says.
Each volunteer will receive a shirt that reads, "Wine Police" as well as free entry after working three hours, she says.
New wineries this year include Wargin Wine out of Santa Cruz, Micas Cellar out of Watsonville and Outcast Wine out of Fremont.
The following is a list of the participating wineries and what downtown Campbell establishment they will be pouring at:
- Aver Family Vineyards at
- Bargetto Winery at Kaleido Lamps
- Bruzzone Family Vineyards at
- Burrell School Vineyards at CSR Realty
- Cetani Vineyards at
- Cooper-Garrod Estate Vineyards at Therapy Boutique
- Coterie Cellars at Toys, Toys, Toys
- el Sol Winery at
- Fenestra Winery at
- Fortino Winery at
- Emilio Guglielmo Winery at
- Hannah Nicole Vineyards at Snake and Butterfly
- House Family Vineyards at
- Jason-Stephens Winery at
- Jazz Cellars at
- Little Valley Winery at
- Mica Cellars at
- MJA Vineyards at
- Naumann Vineyards at Carla DeQuant Gallery
- Outcast Wine at
- Pelican Ranch Vineyards at
- Regale Winery and Vineyards at
- Roudon-Smith Winery at Darling Fischer Memorial Chapel
- Sones Cellars at BYR of Belgium
- Sycamore Creek Vineyards at State Bicycles
- Travieso Winery at
- Villa del Monte Winery at
- Wargin Wines at
There are still some tickets available, Paz says. Tickets cost $25 in advance and $30 at the door. Advance tickets are now available online.
Advance tickets can also be purchased in-person at:
This year's Fall Wine Walk is sponsored by the Campbell Heritage Theatre.
Check back with Campbell Patch for wine walk map and additional details.
Are you Patched in? Get the FREE Patch newsletter each morning. Register here.