Everyone's got junk and everyone loves a bargain.
And the Orchard City's got something everyone will enjoy: a citywide garage sale.
Last year, there were more than 200 households that participated and this year's list is living up to that at 198.
Collectibles, jewelry, furniture and more will grace the front yards of many a Campbell home all day.
- One of the stranger things on the list: painted osterich egg at 285 Moneta Way.
- Sounds like fun: go-cart at 545 Sunnybrook Ct.
- For the car collectors: Volkswagen parts at 662 Hawthorne Ave.
- For the accessories hounds: antique jewelry at 575 and
595 Nido Drive.
- For a good cause: Village School - Multi Family Sale to benefit Science Camp Trip at 825 Parr Ave.
Also, as posted on the Campbell Patch facebook page:
Come out and support Campbell's Historic Home, .
We are cleaning out store stock, most items will be brand new and factory packaged. But will also have an assortment of donated goods as well.
Clothing, Books, Candles, Containers, Housewares, Childrens Toys/Games
We are ready to haggle!
9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
300 Grant St. We are located in the parking lot of the Campbell Library.
Here are streets that have three or more sales going on:
- Carlyn Avenue
- Latimer Avenue
- Milich Drive
- Central Avenue
- Harrison Avenue
- McBain Avenue
- Second Street
- Third Street
- Audrey Avenue
- Century Drive
- Milton Avenue
- Rincon Avenue
- Sonuca Avenue
- Sunnyoaks Avenue
- Arroyo Seco Drive
- Redding Road
Attached (under the photos) is the address list, with descriptions of what to find at each location.