Campbell residents who didn’t want to brave the crowds on Black Friday or Small Business Saturday still have one more big chance to save courtesy of Cyber Monday.
Similar to the two other major shopping events, Cyber Monday offers consumers the chance to take advantage of some pretty big pre-holiday deals—all online.
So how can you find the best deals online this Cyber Monday?
Here are just a few stores that are having Cyber Monday deals:
- Kohl’s: This retailer has a splash page set up and sales include 20 percent off everything online, with code.
- Walmart: This retailer has a splash page set up and always offers online deals. To get a sneak peek at some of its holiday specials, the store invites consumers to check out its Facebook page.
- Target: This store’s Cyber Monday splash page is all set up and includes free shipping on top toys all week.
- Amazon: This online retailer tends to celebrate Cyber Monday in a very big way. Its splash page even features a countdown clock.
Campbell-based Sonya Paz, local artist and downtown Campbell merchant for eight yearsis also offering deals including:
- Free Shipping on all online orders over $50 today
- 50 percent off original artwork
Have a theater fan in your family? Consider giving them tickets to San Jose Repertory, which has discounts up to 50 percent of tickets.
- All Balcony tickets on sale for $29.00
- Parterre tickets on sale for $40.00
What’s your favorite store to surf on Cyber Monday? Share your suggestions in the comments section. If you own or know of a local business that is participating in Cyber Monday, be sure to let everyone know by posting below, too!
Don’t miss a thing in Campbell! Get the FREE Patch newsletter each morning. Register here.