One of the oldest commercial buildings in the city was erected in 1920, originally for the Grower's Bank.
The building was converted to a movie theater in 1938. In 1968, The Gaslighter Theater company purchased and refurbished the building with a small stage and bar.
The city of Campbell wil be celebrating Campbell's 60th anniversary on March 28, 10:30 a.m. with a small reception at City Hall in front of the glass cabinets outside of council chambers.
For more great local trivia, history, etc. visit the .