Discovering Buddhism Course
January 29 – February 19
Learn how to establish a daily practice at home, including all of the important elements to proceed along the path.
This course will include the following topics:
- How to set up an altar and do the preparatory practices
- The three parts of a balanced practice
- Shakyamuni Buddha and Vajrasattva purification practices
- How to meditate on the Lamrim to get realizations on the path
- Why purification and accumulation of merit are important
- How to make everyday activities useful
Everyone is welcome!
Suggested donation: $15 per class or $40 for (4) classes if paid in full on first class. Your generous donations are essential for the continuation of programs like this. No one turned away due to lack of fees - please contact us to make arrangements.