There's nothing that screams "Campbell" more than the Historic Water Tower.
Located off Orchard City Drive in , the water tower was part of the first utility company in the city. In 1898, the company had 82 customers, with the highest bill reported at a whopping $3—with the lowest at 25 cents.
The tower has withstood earthquakes, floods and storms, with numerous replacements of bits and pieces, but in November 2009, it was completely restored by the County of Santa Clara Historical Heritage Commission and the Parks and Recreation Department.
—Information here was provided by Jeannette Watson's book, "Campbell: The Orchard City."