There's always so much happening throughout the Orchard City. Here's our list of five events to check out.
1. Outdoor Fitness Fun Social
Skip the gym and take the "work" out of workout. Mix socializing and fitness for an intense and interactive exercise experience.
- When: Tonight, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Where:, Gilman and E. Campbell avenues,
- Cost: $5
2. Friends of Campbell Library booksale
Come buy some books and support your local library. All proceeds from book sales benefit the Campbell Library.
- When: Saturday, Jan. 14, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Where: Lower Level of the
- Cost: What you buy
3. Stop by at the to Win a Super Bowl Party
Every time you come in through the end of January, drop your Mug Club receipt in the appropriate receptacle by the front door. On Feb 1, one lucky winner will be announced.
- What: A chance to win a $500 Super Bowl Party
- When: Through January
- Cost: The cost of your Mug Club purchase
4. Take in a Show
More than 25 of Castlemont's finest talent will be performing the musical called A Year with Frog and Toad. Director Paul Sawyer is producing, with songs, dance and humor based on the wonderful children's book series.
- What: Musical Performance
- When: Jan 12 and 13, 7:00 p.m. at
- Cost: $5 and can be purchased at the door or here.
5. Take in a Movie
The Camera Cinema 7s will be offering a final viewing of Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows.
- What: Final viewing of Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows
- When: Today, 1:20, 4:10, 6:50 and 9:35 p.m.
- Cost: The cost of your ticket/food.