Did you know...since 2000, our city has raised over $2M to support cancer research and services for local cancer patients? All through our annual Relay For Life event at the Campbell Community Center track!
Relay is a 24-hour walk and camp out to remember those lost to cancer and to support those who are fighting the disease. The funds we raise go to local cancer patients, young and old, for help with rides to treatment, wigs, and health services.
We are in desperate need of volunteers on Saturday, July 7th, starting at 9:00 AM.
- Help our younger participants with arts and crafts
- Monitor the Astro Jump and Laser Tag areas
- Sell and decorate luminaria bags, which will be lit around the track that night
- Decorate the track and main stage in our "Travel" theme
- Greet and serve our cancer Survivors at breakfast
- Help with general setup and track beautification (aka cleanup!)
Even if you are unable to volunteer, please come to the track and see what the event is all about!